What should I do if an insurable incident has occurred?

  • Submit a claim on Mans BTA portal, press the "Claim online" insurance employees will register your claim and inform you of the next steps;
  • The insurer will process your claim as quickly as possible and notify you of their decision; 
  • In accordance with the insurer’s decision, you will receive compensation within one business day if your compensation comes to 1500 EUR or less;
  • Remember that you must inform the relevant authorities of the incident so that they can investigate, for example, the State Police, Traffic Police, your building manager etc.

Find out more:

Are you satisfied with the answer?