Private customer: passport valid for travel into Latvia or personal identification (ID card) valid for travel into Latvia
Representative of a private customer (with power of attorney):
- Notarised power of attorney
- Passport valid for travel into Latvia or personal identification issued by the Republic of Latvia Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs, or personal identification valid for travel into Latvia
- Passport valid for travel into Latvia, or personal identification issued by the Republic of Latvia Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs, or personal identification valid for travel into Latvia of the person eligible to represent
- Registration certificate, statutes (current edition) and certification of the rights to represent a legal person (for example: director’s appointment decree and/or notarised power of attorney)
- Document certifying the legal person’s active status
Please send your business’ scanned documents before coming to the bank by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to assess whether, as a whole, their contents and their legal format is sufficient to receive state-guaranteed compensation.
Please take into account that Citadele Bank does not have the right to provide any information regarding a depositor’s being or not being on the list of guaranteed compensation recipients, nor the amount of compensation, to any unidentified persons.
The reply issued by the bank applies only to the legal evaluation of the documents submitted, indicating any incompleteness to be addressed should whoever wishes to submit these documents as a representative of an ABLV Bank depositor desire to apply for receive state-guaranteed compensation.
Please bear in mind that any suggestions offered by the bank regarding the quality of the documents submitted does not guarantee that the legal person named in the documents will receive guaranteed compensation as an ABLV Bank depositor.