We offer services at our branches by previous appointment. We ask that customers check before making an appointment whether the service they require can be received remotely.
- Please bear in mind that some services, such as instant card creation (replacement) is only available in certain branches - Citadele Branch, Spice Home, Liepaja and Daugavpils. If these services are available at a branch, then you will see them in the menu.
- Cash transactions, only in EUR, at the Citadele branch.
- If you make a reservation from outside of Latvia, or your phone or computer is on a different time zone, please pay attention to your booking time zone. You must select your reservation in the Riga time zone (UTC+02:00).
Choose branch and apply online
Branch office "Citadele", Republikas square 2a, Rīga
Сustomer service center "Akropole Rīga", Maskavas str. 257, Rīga (F entrance)
Сustomer service center "Akropole Alfa", Brīvības alley 372, Rīga
Сustomer service center "Domina", Ieriķu street 3, Rīga
Сustomer service center "Spice Home", Jaunmoku street 13, Rīga
Branch "Daugavpils", Rīgas street 34, Daugavpils
Branch "Jelgava", Mātera street 23/25, Jelgava
Branch "Jēkabpils", Brīvības street 140/142 - 7, Jēkabpils
Branch "Liepāja", Radio street 19-1N, Liepāja
Branch "Ogre", Rīgas iela 23, Ogre
Branch "Rēzekne", Galdnieku iela 8, Rēzekne
Branch "Talsi", Lielā street 4, Talsi
Branch "Valmiera", Diakonāta street 6, Valmiera
Branch "Ventspils", Pils street 17, Ventspils
Please stay at home and select a remote service rather than visiting a branch if you:
- have had any contact with a COVID-19 patient and are required to isolate at home for 10 or 14 days, including:
- clients who live in the same household as someone who must isolate for 10 days based on the Latvian Centre for Disease Prevention and Control’s list of countries;
- clients who have visited a healthcare facility in which COVID-19 patients are being treating;
- have received a positive COVID-19 diagnosis or have any symptoms of severe respiratory illness: high temperature, dry cough, throat pain or breathlessness. We hope these clients get well soon, and ask them to only visit a branch once fully recovered!
If you fall under one of the aforementioned categories, we would like to remind you that, before requesting and receiving a service from Citadele you must inform a Citadele employee of the risk of infection. This information must also be given before any direct physical contact with another person at Citadele. Honest compliance with this requirement will not only help us find the best way of providing your service, but will also protect other clients and our employees from the risk of infection.
Bank employees have the right to ask for confirmation that clients have read the above information and that they comply. This is done in accordance with Citadele’s legal interests and with the interests of public health in mind, as well as to ensure safety measures protecting its employees against the risk of illness. On receiving information regarding non-compliance with the aforementioned criteria, Citadele has the right to refuse in-person services and to not permit the said person entry into a branch. In case of a spread of infection, Citadele has the right to notify the Latvian State Police and the Latvian Centre for Disease Prevention and Control.
We would like to remind you that not adhering to epidemiological safety measures can have legal consequences.
When receiving our services, the customer confirms that they have read the above information.
Let’s protect our health and each other!