In your letter, include:
- Your name and surname. If you represent a business, include the name of the business.
- Personal code or date of birth. If you represent a business, include the business registration number.
- Contact information.
- A description of the suggestion or complaint.
- Preferred method of contact for a reply (please bear in mind that we can only send general information by email).
We will investigate your suggestion or complaint and reply no later than:
- For private customers: 15 business days.
- For legal entities: 30 days.
Complaints about insurance services issued by Citadele as an intermediary will be forwarded electronically to the insurer within 5 business days.
If we require additional information to evaluate your message, or if we require more time, we will contact you.
We investigate complaints at no cost.
In investigating each complaint, we aim for objectivity and fairness, however, if the answer you receive is unsatisfactory, you have the right to contact the Finance Latvia Ombudsman: 1A Roberta Hirša street, Riga, LV-1045. More information is available at https://www.financelatvia.eu/en/ombudsman/.
A private person with a complaint may also contact the Consumer Rights Protection Centre of the Republic of Latvia.
Supervision of the bank's activities is carried out by Latvijas banka.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Processing and Protection Terms and Conditions.