What do I do if an insurable CASCO incident occurs?

1. If a road accident occurs, contact the State Police or fill in a Concerted Statement. Bear in mind that you can only fill in a concerted statement if just two vehicles are involved in the incident, and if both drivers agree on the circumstances of the incident. Furthermore, there must be no injured persons, no damage to third party property, and no damage to the vehicles which renders them legally or physically unable to be driven. In any other situation, the drivers must notify the Road Police. 
2. If an incident has occurred and you need roadside assistance, call your insurer or submit a claim through the insurer’s website: 

Insurance company Submit a claim by phone Submit a claim online
AAS BALTA +371 67533375
AAS Baltijas Apdrošināšanas Nams +371 67080440
AAS BTA Baltic Insurance Company +371 26121212
Compensa Vienna Insurance Group ADB Latvijas filiāle +371 67558888
ERGO Insurance SE Latvijas filiāle 1887, when calling from abroad +371 67081887
ADB Gjensidige Latvijas filiāle  +371  67112222
If P&C Insurance AS +371 67338333

3. If you need help from us, please:

Are you satisfied with the answer?