For which traffic accident cases should I call the police?

If a traffic accident occurs, you must call the police if at least one of the following occurs:
- more than two vehicles are involved in the accident;
- people or animals are injured;
- you cannot agree on the circumstances of the accident;
- it is unclear or you cannot agree on which driver was at fault for the accident;
- damage to a third-party's property has occurred;
- the vehicle has suffered damage which prevents it from driving on a public road. 

Are you satisfied with the answer?