What incidents are insured?

City Combo insurance covers the following incidents:

  • If an accident happens while you or your family member is travelling with an unregistered vehicle.
  • If someone steals your vehicle or it is damaged in an accident and requires repairs.
  • If something happens to someone else or their property in an accident caused by you. 

Are you satisfied with the answer?