Payment cards

Travel document insurance

What is covered?
- The robbery, theft and loss of passports, ID cards, road vehicle licence and vehicle registration.

Balcia covers
- The cost of replacing the documents.

You must submit the following to Balcia:
- A police report for the theft or loss of your passport, ID card, driving license or vehicle registration documents.

When an insured event has occurred, call Balcia assistance service phone: +371 6581 8365, e-mail:

Are you satisfied with the answer?