For ABLV/PNB Bank clients

If I'm currently abroad and receive a pension on my PNB Bank account, how can I access it?

When you return, go to any of Citadele branches and sign the documents with your passport or ID card.

If you do not have this option, you may draw up a power of attorney for your representative to open the account and submit a statement to VSAA. In that case, the representative will be able to do it for you.

Are you satisfied with the answer?