Get discounts on your everyday purchases
By paying with your Citadele payment card in
Petrol station “Latvijas Nafta”
- 4 euro cent discount on each liter of fuel and 10% discount on goods (excluding alcohol and tobacco).
- 2 euro cent discount on car gas at petrol stations Rēzekne, Smiltene, Liepāja, Skrunda and Ogre.
Discount is not available at self-service petrol stations in Rīga: Sporta street, Daugavgrīvas street un Jūrkalnes street.
Petrol station “Virši-A”
- 2.5 euro cent discount on each liter of fuel. Excluding petrol stations where only self-service machines are used: Koknese, Mūkusala, Tīraine and Uriekste.
Petrol station “Astarte Nafta”
- 2.5 euro cent discount on each liter of fuel.
Petrol station “Kings”
- 2.5 euro cent discount on each liter of fuel and 5% discount on goods. Excluding petrol station “Kings” in Liepaja where only self-service machines are used. Discounts do not apply to the press, tobacco, telecards, or the goods and services of “Latvijas Pasts”.
Petrol station “MC”
- 2.5 euro cent discount on each liter of fuel and 5% discount on goods. Discounts do not apply to the press, tobacco, telecards, as well as the goods and services of “Latvijas Pasts”.
- 4% discount on purchases. The discount does not apply to medicines to be reimbursed by the state, special offers, as well as goods purchased by the customer while presenting an Apotheke client card.
- 10% discount on adult cinema tickets.
- 50% discount on adult cinema tickets every Wednesday (on that Wednesday`s movies)
Discount does not apply to child tickets, family tickets, Cinema club tickets, Cinema Citadele on Mondays, special offers and special events. Discount is not valid for gift cards and e-vouchers.
- 7% discount on purchases. Discount does not apply to special offers, pallets, mobile phone cards, Lattelecom products, gift cards, leases and services.
Discounts are valid until 31.12.2017
Become our client in order to receive the card. If you are already our client, please apply for the card in Online Banking or fill out the application form.