Types of authentication
and payment confirmation
It has never been this easy to access your online banking and confirm payments.
- MobileSCAN - the solution for smartphone users
- Code cards
- Code calculators
MobileSCAN - the solution for smartphone users
It will always be at hand with your phone. MobileSCAN is unrivalled for connecting to Citadele mobile application or online banking to confirm payments.
- Do it with a five-digit MobileSCAN code, FaceID or a fingerprint.
- MobileSCAN is free of charge to connect and use.
- When attempting to sign into various service websites (latvija.lv and others) with your online banking, MobileSCAN connection will let you do it unbelievably easy - just one tap.
- Increase your payment limits at a Citadele branch office or connect MobileSCAN with a code calculator.
- MobileSCAN works with all modern smartphones and tablets (Apple iOS version 11 and later and Android version 4.1 and later).
Code cards remain in use! Citadele code card solution complies to all safety standards to allow for continued use.
- The code card must be used together with an additional security code you will receive in an SMS (SMS is sent in situations specified by the bank).
- Use the code card to confirm up to 1000 Euros single payments and up to 2000 Euros per day.
- Use the code card to authenticate in online banking, mobile application, latvija.lv and in other service provider websites.
- These codes may be used multiple times, so the code card does not need to be changed.
- Receive and use your code card free of charge.
The strongest alternative to code cards
Digipass GO3 code calculator
Small and simple! Digipass GO3 is suitable for clients with higher expected payment amounts.
- A small and lightweight code calculator. At a press of a button, it displays a unique code, which is valid for almost a minute.
- The battery for the Digipass GO3 has a lifetime of up to 5 years.
- Higher payment limits – 21 500 Euros single payments and 71 200 Euros per day.
- Receiving or replacing your Digipass GO3 costs 10 Euros.
Digipass 320 code calculator
For businesses with even greater transactions
- With Digipass 320 you can do basically limitless transactions.
- No transaction and daily payment limits.
- A two-step security system for connecting to online banking and confirming transactions.
- The battery has a lifetime of up to 3 years.
- Receiving Digipass 320 costs 30-50 Euros, replacing costs 30 Euros.
Digipass 780 code calculator
The new code calculator Digipass 780 combines convenience with increased security.
- Digipass 780 uses a unique color-code (similar to MobileSCAN). By scanning this code, the user is shown all transaction details and can immediately confirm it with a PIN code that only they know.
- Payment limits are 5 million Euros single payment and 10 million Euros per day.
- Receiving Digipass 780 costs 70 Euros.