- Simple, safe and beneficial
- With an authorization device that fits your habits and needs
- Available through Internet browser and Citadele mobile application
- For transactions, identifying yourself in different Internet sites
Using Online Banking - simple, safe and beneficial
All of your most needed daily banking services, available 24/7
- Fee of charge to connect and use
- Lower commission fees than in a branch
- Developed based on customer suggestions
- With safety as #1 priority
Wide range of authorization devices
- Multistage safety system - user’s login name, password and authorization code from the authorization device chosen by customer.
- A typical code card and code calculator can be used, as well as the modern authorization device MobileSCAN built into the Citadele mobile application.
- The authorization device must be chosen when first activating Online Banking, but can be changed later on.
- MobileSCAN can be chosen as an additional authorization device.
Connecting through Internet browser or Citadele mobile application
- By using Online Banking in your Internet browser, you can check your financial assets, make transfers, apply for bank products and services, and contact bank specialists.
- For users of Apple iOS and Android operating system mobile devices, we offer a mobile application where you can quickly check account balances and conveniently make payments by connecting to Online Banking. The MobileSCAN authorization device is built into the application and adds an extra layer of security.
Online Banking for transactions and identification on different Internet sites
- Citadele Online Banking is not only a tool for using bank services, but also for making payments and identifying yourself on Internet sites.
- Online Banking offers the opportunity to pay for products or services from Internet vendors by paying directly from your account.
- Citadele Online Banking allows you to avoid creating a separate user account by verifying your identity to Internet vendors.