Transactions in ATMs
using Citadele payment cards
- You can deposit and withdraw cash in EUR (for credit cards – additional commission fee according to the Price list).
- You can view and print out the available balance of the card account.
- You can change the PIN code of the card free of charge.
- You can unblock the PIN code of the card free of charge, if it has been blocked purchasing something in a shop.
- You can pay invoices (LMT, Lattelecom, Tele2, BITE, Latvijas Gāze, Latvenergo and make other payments) without additional commission fee.
Operations in Citadele WITHDRAWAL ATMs:
- You can withdraw cash in EUR up to 3,000 EUR within 24 hours depending on your payment card type.
- Minimum nominal value for withdrawal 10 EUR.
Operations in Citadele DEPOSITING ATMs:
- You can deposit money in EUR.
- You can deposit money without limitation of the amount within 24 hours.Up to 30 banknotes can be placed in an ATM simultaneously.
- Banknotes of different nominal values can be deposited.
If the card, which you want to replenish, is not a EUR card, the deposited amount in EUR will be converted to the card currency at the exchange rate in effect on that day.
Depositing money to an ATM, it is important to remember that banknotes must be flat, neatly arranged, without foreign objects (labels, clips, sticky notes, etc.). Otherwise an ATM will not accept banknotes!